The 30 Day Creative Habit
What The 30 Day Creative Habit is:
A self-paced, month long e-course designed to help artists of all disciplines and little-to-moderate experience re-ignite their creative spark.
Three times a week, you'll get an email that will include something picked specifically to get you thinking about creativity in new ways. Emails include writing activities, essays, reading lists, videos, and more. You'll even have the option to have me check in on you during the month if you need some help with accountability. Over the course of the month, we'll talk about:
- The nature of creativity
- How creative thinking can be beneficial for even the most technical thinkers
- The foundations of a lasting creative habit
- Inspiration, where it comes from, and how to find it almost anywhere
- How to build your own "creative toolkit"
- The mental health benefits of artistic expression
- Using writing activities to work through mental barriers
What’s the time commitment?
This is a self-paced course. Tasks in each email are designed to take less than an hour out of your day, but a few may take longer depending on how much time you want to put into the activities. You’ll also receive links to articles and recommended reading that you can work into the course of your week.
What's included in the full course
- The complete four week, 12 lesson course sent straight to your inbox three times a week
- The Find Your Flow workbook
- Printable worksheets
- A PDF version of the entire course
- A discount code to pass on to a friend
Is this course for you?
This course was developed specifically for amateur & aspiring creative types looking to unlock some creative potential, rediscover what inspires them, and build better creative habits. Working with budding artists is what really inspires me. If this is you, then this course is for you.
This course wasn’t developed for already disciplined writers or other creative professionals. While I feel that there is something of value in this course for everybody, my heart lies in helping people that are new to exploring their creative side. If this is you, please see the 7-day refund policy for the course below.
You'll get a full, no questions asked refund if you email me at any point during the first seven days and tell me it just isn’t what you’d hoped for. You'll still get the Find Your Flow workbook but won't receive any of the additional add-ons mentioned. I really love this course that much.